One of my favorite things to do is add “. . . ” when I’m typing. It feels like it leaves the conversation open for discussion. That is another habit of mine. I just start talking in the middle of a thought and hope you know what I’m talking about.
So about me . . . I have lots of interests, lots of experience, lots of love. God made me abundant in many ways. This is a positive for some and a negative for others. The positive side is that I know a little about a lot of topics. The negative is that I can get easily distracted by shiny objects.
If you’re still with me, I’ll give you some basic details:
1. I’m a Jesus-lover. He saved me.
2. My husband is and was the “love of my life”.
3. My children (the 2 I birthed, 3 bonus girls) are my biggest teachers.
4. I have elderly parents who I adore and can’t imagine my life without.
5. I like to make puzzles.
6. I like to be creative.
7. I have a mission to mentor young adults. I remember how painful it was and need to try and make it easier for them. Want to learn more: click here